At Padellife you always get competitive prices and we strive to deliver padel equipment at the lowest prices on the market. If you find an item cheaper in a competing Danish owned webshop, you are welcome to apply for a price match with us. We cannot guarantee that we can match the price, but we promise to do our best to help you!
Guidelines for requesting a price match
Please check the following before requesting a price match:
- That it is exactly the same item in both webshops, including whether the item is the same year, colour, size and model
- Whether the competitor is Danish-owned
- The price match cannot be combined with other discounts
Our price match does not cover:
In certain cases, we do not match the price, including if:
- The offer is no longer available at the competitor's shop
- There are special circumstances such as a closeout sale or a limited quantity offer
- If you request a price match on an item that the competitor does not have in that specific size
When can you expect us to match the price:
If the above conditions are met, we will do our best to match the price if:
- The product is identical at our store and at the competitor's store
- The product is in stock at our store and at the competitor's store
We reserve the right to correct any typographical errors and to change obviously incorrect prices.
How do you request a price match?
You can quickly and easily request a price match by going to the product page and clicking Seen the product cheaper? Request for a price match.
Fill in your contact details and add a link to the page where you saw the product cheaper and click Send. We usually respond to your request within 24 hours.