Drop Shot Explorer 6.0 Padel Racket
Free shipping +99€
Contact us here
The Drop Shot Explorer is now on version 6 of their benchmark racket, which features solid all-round playability via its teardrop shape, medium-high balance and generous sweetspot.
The racket is particularly suited to intermediate up to advanced players looking for a good mix of control and power, as well as a forgiving racket that's easy on the shoulder and elbow, but doesn't get so soft that you don't get enough output from your attack shots.
Technologies Applied in the Drop Shot Explorer 6.0 Padel Racket
- Twin Tubular System: The racket's frame is made with double tubular carbon fabrics that are pre-impregnated with resin for maximum durability. The technology results in a more consistent hitting surface and provides greater rigidity so you don't lose energy in the swing.
- Carbon 3000: The racket contains carbon fibres woven with a 3k density.
- EVA Pro: It is a harder rubber than Eva Soft and softet than Eva Tech. The elasticity of the rubber provides greater control and touch.
- Spin Coating: The racket's surface is coated with acrylic particles to provide greater power, especially in offensive shots.
- Cork Cushion Grip: Anti-vibration system with a cork plate placed in the grip area to prevent the vibrations of the impact from reaching the hand.
- Smart Holes System: The holes of the racket are placed in a curved, progressive pattern for increased power and less vibration in the stroke.
- Silicone Grip Channel: A channel in the racket handle in which a piece of silicone with a 2 mm absorbent cork coating is inserted to reduce vibration.